Schwabe B&T Hair growth oil with Arnica-natural is a remedy for Hair Loss. It is a proven paraben free hair oil from US which has many natural elements. It consists of Jaborandi, Arnica Montana, Sabal Serrulata and Olive oil. Arnica and Jaborandi helps in hair growth. It prevents premature hair greying. Olive oil helps in repairing damaged hair due to pollution, heat and excessive use of dye. It also contains antioxidant.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Schwabe
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: Hair Care
- Presentation: Available in 200 ml.
- Price of Schwabe B&T Hair Growth Oil: MRP Rs.140.
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
Female pattern of hair loss
Female pattern of hair loss is the commonest cause of hair loss in women. Its incidence increases with advancing age. Fewer than 45% of women go through life with a feull head of hair.
Loss of hair in women lead to psychological problems in females. It lead to stress and lack of social coordination. Distress can cause lower self-esteem, a poor body image, feeling of guilt, problems with sleep and day-to-day function, restriction of social activities.
Hair loss in female is chronic progressive condition.
Other name of female pattern hair loss: Androgenetic alopecia.
Symptom: Reduction in hair density over the crown and frontal scalp with retention of frontal hairline.
Females develop diffuse thinning over the mid frontal scalp with relative sparing of the anterior hair line. Reduction in hair thickness and density can be noticed in different ways. When patient divides the hair in the middle, the dividing line becomes clearer. It is known as line sign. Also, when the hair is tied together (ponytail) the ponytail becomes loose or it is necessary to pull the hair more often through the used rubber band.
- Thinning is most easily seen when the hair is parted in the midline.
- Hair loss may begin at any age.
- Reduction in hair volume is seen.
- Widening of the central part and less hair density over the front side of scale.
Ludwig described three grades of female pattern of hair loss:
- Grade I: Mild light thinning of hair is seen.
- Grade II
- Grade III: It means severe hair loss. It is uncommon and affects less than 1% of women.
It is seen approximately 12% amongst women aged between 20 and 29 years to over 50% of women over the age of 80 years.
Schwabe B&T Hair Growth Oil Composition
Arnica montana extract
It is suited to person who fear touch or approach of anyone. Patient has no feeling for others. Patient has inability to perform continuous work. He is nervous and cannot bear pain. Patient is oversensitive. It is given when patient feels as if scalp is contracted. Arnica flowers contains carotenoids which produces Vitamin A in the body, flavonoids which is anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, insulin and essential oil of thymol which is antiseptic in nature. It contains sesquiterpene lactones which has antimicrobial properties. It is very good remedy for hair loss as it has the ability to stimulate blood flow and it increases its circulation beneath the scalp. Arnica montana prevents hair fall. It is known to produce growth of hair when used locally. It has antimicrobial and antibacterial action. It promotes local circulation. It provides nourishment, it nourishes hair cells and helps in the growth of the hair. It prevents the formation of spit ends of the hair.
It is homeopathic remedy which acts on glands and very important remedy when patient has profuse perspiration. Patient has profuse breakout of perspiration on face, ears and neck within few minutes. It is very good remedy for abnormal sweats. Jaborandi is very useful in cases of alopecia. If it is used over a prolonged period it helps to restore the original colour grey hair.
Sabal serrulatta extract
It is very good remedy for androgenic alopecia. It is believed that it blocks an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase which is responsible for converting the male hormone testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DTH). DTH is said to be the triggering cause for baldness.
Its extract is obtained by cold extraction of the berries. It is mixed with olive oil. When applied on the hairs, it may revive hair follicles and improve the strength of the hair, thus it helps to combat alopecia. It can also reverse the hair loss.
- It has been used for treating hair loss in homeopathy for over a 100 years.
- It helps to slow down the progression of the bald patches and fill them up with new hair.
- It prevents inflammation which is known as folliculitis. It prevents inflammation of hair follicles. Inflammation leads to hair loss.
- It also helps in soothing the discomfort of inflammation of follicles.
- It is antimicrobial as it fights against disease causing pathogens.
- It helps as moisturizer.
Schwabe B&T Hair Growth Oil Benefits
- It helps in healthy growth of hair.
- It helps in blood circulation of the scalp area.
- It prevents premature greying of hair.
- It prevents hair fall.
Schwabe B&T Hair Growth Oil Important Therapeutic Uses
B&T Hair Growth Oil is a carefully selected formula for healthy growth of hair. It enhances the blood circulation of the scalp area and is also helpful in cases of premature greying and hair fall. For best results, use it along with B&T Arnica Shampoo.
How to Use Schwabe B&T Hair Growth Oil?
Apply the oil on hair and scalp, massage gently in circular motion, let the oil remain for at least two hours and then wash with B&T Arnica shampoo for best results.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe.
- The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.