Calci Aid Tablets from Bakson’s Homeopathy, is used for stronger bones. It is an effective supplement for all age groups. It also reduces physical fatigue and improves mental health. It helps in dentition. It gives strength to bone and reduce risk of fracture and maintains tissue elasticity.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Bakson’s drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: low calcium level
- Presentation: 50 tablets (5×10 tabs Blister pack) , 75 tablets, 200 table
- Price of Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets: 75 tablets INR 165.00; 200 tablets @ Rs. 350.00
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Composition
Calcarea carbonica 3x, Calcarea flour. 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x, Silicea 3x.
Calcarea Carbonica 3x
It is very good remedy for rheumatoid pains which is seen after exposure to water. Patient has sharp sticking pain as if parts were sprained. It can be given when patient has cold and damp feet and he feels as if damp stocking were worn by him. It corrects sour foot sweat. It can be given for weakness of extremities with swelling of joints. It is very good remedy for arthritic nodosties. It is very good remedy for old sprains.
Calcarea Fluorica 3x
It is very good remedy for rachitis in children. It can be given for pain in back which is chronic in nature. This get worse when beginning to move and patient feel better by continous motion. It is very good remedy for exostosis. It can be given for rachitic enlargement of femur in infants. It is very good remedy exotosis on fingers. It cures pain in lower part of back with burning. It can be taken for gouty enlargements in the joint of the fingers.
Calcarea Phosphorica 3x
It is given for stiffness and pain in hands and feet with numb feeling. This feeling is worse with change of weather. Patient has crawling and coldness. It cures pains in bones and joints. It can be given for rheumatic pains from exposure of air, with stiffness and dullness in the head.
It is very good remedy for sciatica with pain in hips, legs and feet. Patient has cramps in calves and soles. Patient has loss of power in legs. Patient has paralytic weakness of forearm. Patient has affection of finger nails especially if white spots are present on the nails. It is given when patient has offensive sweat on feet. It acts as stimulant of growth, and fights against fistulae (abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface) of bones.
Excipients Q.S. To 550 Mg.
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Benefits
- It is homeopathic remedy which helps in making stronger bones. It helps in reducing physical fatigue.
- It improves mental health.
- It helps in children who have uneven dentition.
- It strengthens bone and reduces risk of fractures.
- It maintains calcium balance in body.
- It can be given to pregnant and lactating mothers who are at risk of low calcium level in their body.
- It maintains bone strength and tissue elasticity.
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Important Therapeutic Uses
- Weak bones
- uneven dentition
- Low calcium level
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- Adult pack: Bakson Calci Aid 1 tablet, twice a day.
- Paediatric pack: infants (0-1 year): Bakson Calci Aid 1 tablet thrice a day.
- Toddlers (1-3 years): 3 tablets thrice a day. Or as prescribed by the physician
- Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Homeopathic medicines should be taken after cleaning the mouth and preferably in empty stomach.
- Please do not eat strong smelling food items such as onion, garlic etc. within half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
- Do not take tobacco in any form.
- Generally, medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
During homoeopathic treatment, no other medicines should be taken, unless suggested by a qualified homoeopathic doctor.
- Away from strong smelling substances like menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.