SBL Homeopathy Femin Tablets are Homeopathic medicine for Iron Deficiency Anemia. Infants, small children, and teens are also at high risk for iron-deficiency anemia. This condition affects both the gender but women are more prone to this condition. About fifty percent of women population suffers from this condition.
The risk of iron-deficiency anemia is more in case of woman:
Pregnant: Iron-deficiency anemia affects one in six pregnant women. You need more iron during pregnancy to support your unborn baby’s development.
Heavy menstrual periods: Up to 5% of women of childbearing age develop irondeficiency anemia because of heavy bleeding during their periods.
Iron-deficiency anemia Symptoms
- Brittle nails
- Fatigue (very common)
- Low body temperature
- Pale or yellow “sallow” skin
- Pica (unusual cravings for ice, very cold drinks, or non-food items like dirt or paper)
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath or chest pain, especially with physical activity
- Weakness (very common)
Reasons for Iron-deficiency anemia
- Increased need for iron during pregnancy
- Iron lost through bleeding
- Not eating enough food that contains iron
- Problems absorbing iron
SBL Femin Indications
This medicine is for Iron-deficiency anemia, a condition when your body does not make enough healthy red blood cells or the blood cells do not work correctly. Iron-deficiency anemia happens when you don’t have enough iron in your body. Your body needs iron to make a type of red blood cell that carries oxygen through your blood to all parts of your body.
- Anemic conditions
- Girls during menarche
- Pregnant women
- Anemia in both males and females
There is no contraindication for this medicine.
SBL Homeopathy Femin Dosage
- Adult person should tale 2 tablets, 4 times a day.
- Children can be given 1 tablet, 4 times a day.
- Or prescribed by the physician.
Bottle of 25 grams
Price: MRP ₹140
SBL Femin Composition
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x
- Kali phosphoricum 3x
- Calcarea phosphoricum 3x
- Calcarea fluorica 3x
In equal proportions
Excipients q.s to 100 mg
Preventing iron-deficiency anemia
- Avoid drinking coffee or tea with meal.
- Eat and drink foods that help your body absorb iron (orange juice, strawberries, broccoli, or other fruits and vegetables with vitamin C).
- Eat foods with iron (lean meat and chicken, dark, leafy vegetables, and beans).
- Make healthy food choices.
- Talk to your doctor if you take calcium pills.
- Treat the cause of blood loss.