Alfalfa Tonic from SBL is a combination of well proven drugs of homeopathic medicines. It is a natural source of essential nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals and helps to restore physical as well as mental wellbeing.
This tonic is especially useful for diseases which are associated with weakness and wasting of muscles of body like Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), cancerous conditions, and Diabetes mellitus. It facilitates recovery after illness.
Health Benefits of SBL Alfalfa Tonic
- It is a combination of well proven drugs of homoeopathic medicines.
- It is not a hormonal rejuvenator.
- It restore physical as well as mental wellbeing.
- It is recommended during Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It promotes appetite.
- It is nutritious and boosts body immunity.
- It provides body essential nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- This tonic has invert sugar base and can be given to diabetics also.
- It is useful in conditions like nervousness, anxiety, insomnia (sleeplessness), loss of appetite, weakness of mind.
- It provides amino acids, potent natural ingredients, minerals, stimulates general, physical and mental activity.
- It has no-post influenza depression and it is safe for asthmatics.
Composition of SBL Alfalfa tonic
It contains mother tinctures of following:
- Avena sativa
- Cinhona officinalis
- Hydrastis candensis
- Kalium phoshoricum
- Kalium arsenicosum
- Ferrum aceticum
- Calcera phosphoricum
About the Ingredients
Alfalfa mother tincture is given as a tonic for conditions associated with malnutrition or great weight loss, such as cancer, anorexia, nervous indigestion, insomnia, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
It influences nutrition, by toning up of appetite and digestion, resulting in a greatly improved mental and physical strength, with gain in weight. This drug is characterized by malnutrition.
It acts as a fat producer and corrects tissue waste. It increases quality and quantity of milk nursing mothers. Increased elimination of urea and phosphates. It induces quiet, refreshing sleep.
It acts on brain and nervous system. It is especially useful for debility after exhausting diseases. It is very important remedy for paralysis like conditions, epilepsy. Paralysis after diphtheria. It is very good remedy for rheumatism of heart. It is good remedy for sleeplessness in alcoholics. It is remedy for depression, sadness, weakness from menopause, general weakness.
Ginseng is considered to be a tonic and aphrodisiac. It acts on the lower part of the spinal cord. Ginseng is typically given to people who are experiencing a general sense of stiffening up in the body. It is very important remedy for pain in back, sciatica and rheumatism.
It is given to individual who has sensation of weakness in the sexual organs, possibly as a result of excessive sexual intercourse, although there may be no diminishing of sexual desire.
It is very useful remedy for weakness from exhausting discharges and form loss of vial fluids. Periodicity is most marked. In this remedy sensitivity is much marked. It is important remedy for post-operative gas pains, which has no relieve from passing it.
It acts on mucous membranes, causing relaxing them and producing a thick, yellowish ropy secretion. It is adapted for people who are old, easily tired with great debility. There is weak muscular power with poor digestion an obstinate constipation. Emaciation and prostration is well marked. It has its action on the liver.
It is one of the greatest nerve remedies, in which conditions arising form want of nerve power, and weakness of mental and physical depression.
It is suited for patient who have tendency towards cancerous condition and skin diseases which are difficult to treat. Patient is restless, nervous and anemic.
It is useful for thin, pale, weak person who are easily exhausted because of anemia.
It is especially indicated in slow dentition and in problems of that period such as bone diseases, non- union of fractured bones and anemia’s. It can be giver after acute diseases and chronic wasting diseases, Children are anemic who are shy, flabby, and have cold extremities and difficult digestion.
Powerful Health Tonic SBL Alfalfa
SBL Alfalfa is a powerful tonic as it acts on following system
Tonic for Nerves: It is basically act on nerve and useful as nerve tonic. It makes our nerve strong and gives instant energy all of our body. Apart from nerve it acts on heart, kidney, blood, liver.
Reduces Swelling: It is useful in handling of the inflammation of dropsy. It helps kidneys to function normal.
Good for digestion: It acts on stomach and it is proven that if we take alfalfa in early of the year, then our stomach will run normally in the whole year. It also refreshes the appetite and makes a nice morning drink.
Good for Heart: If taken as homeopathic mother tincture it helps us to keep safe from several heart diseases. It is important remedy for high blood pressure. It has suitable elements essential for softening of the hardened arteries. It is useful in controlling high cholesterol as it has cholesterol lowering properties.
Cures anemia: It promotes red blood production. It is good source of iron. It promotes healthy blood clotting, which is essential for wound healing.
Good for whole body: It is rich source of chlorophyll which is very useful in respiratory discomforts. It refreshes our lungs and sinuses. It is very important remedy for hair disorders for promoting hair growth.
It has properties which can dissolve uric acid crystals and hence cure gout (an inflammatory condition which affects joints of feet and hands.
Indications of SBL Alfalfa tonic
- It is a general tonic.
- It is useful for anxiety, nervousness, and stress.
- It is suitable for students, children, and old age group.
- It is a helpful natural remedy for people with general weakness, loss of appetite, poor growth and malnourished.
- It gives relief in insomnia, tiredness from worry, tensions and overwork.
- It contain Ginseng and helps in sexual weakness and premature ejaculation.
- It is suitable in increased nutrition condition like pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It can be safely given to children having malnourishment, lack of desire to eat, delayed growth and weakness of immune system.
Dosage of Alfalfa Tonic
The recommended dosage for adults is 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals or as prescribed by physician.